Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can't go to the movies, but?

Okay so my boyfriend is 15 and i am 15. I basically like have to ride the bus everywhere like to school, to boyfriends house, etc. His mother has a car to take him to where he needs/wants to go. But, he rides with his neighbor who goes to the same school as us ( carpool i guess ) and she is going on a date this saturday but she wants my bf to come also because she wants it to be a group thing so my bf invited me also. (we've been together 8 monts btw) but i have a funeral to go to tomorrow that ends around 2-ish so if i make it there itll be round 3 or 4. He wants to go to the movies that night at around 7 so we wont be out till like 9 but I dont wnt to have to take the bus(not even sure if it runs that late!) but there have been times b4 where i have had to ride the bus from his house late at night. And also I don't want his mom to take me home because every time she does I just feel like its such a big burden for her because I live like so many miles away and gas is really high nowadays. I tried to explain that to him this morning but he was like: oh well whatever. i could tell like he was upset and i said well u dont have to act like that and he says well theres nothing i can do about it...imma be a third wheel aggain and stuff like that, but what should i do????

No comments:

Post a Comment