Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am fighting with my friend but I don't really care? (long)?

So me and 2 friends were meeting at this place at 2 o'clock so we could all carpool to where we were going; about an hour away. So I get to the place around 155 and wait for them. I texted one of them about 205 and asked if they were close. She said "we'll be just a minute late." At 220 I texted here again and I was like you guys are seriously 20 minutes late... She replied with " calm the **** down dude." So I was like okay well we agreed on 2 and I've been sitting here waiting. They finally get there and we all get in the car and the others girl (who she was with) was like it's really hot. I said "yeah especially when you sit in your car for 20 minutes." The first girl I was texting exploded and was like "chill the **** out we were busy it's not that big of deal." No apology for being late or anything. (they were shoe shopping that's why they were late, and it was just for fun) Anyway after she said that I was just like you know what shut the **** up. 20 minutes is a little ridiculous to make me sit here and wait for you. So she got out of the car and we ended up not going. So basically who's fault would you say this is? I still obviously would be mad I'd they were late but she did not have to act like that. Me and the other girl who was late are still fine. And honestly I don't care if we make up or not. The only reason we were kinda friends is because we hang out in the same group.

No comments:

Post a Comment