Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So is it true like all girls don't like asian guys?

I'm a korean guy and I was talking to one of my friends. She (asian) is dating another asian guy. However, she kept telling me that Asian guys are least attractive and desirable out of all races...well in America. Asian is a broad term, so i'll synchronize it to east asian only (chinese, jap, korean) and NOT Fillipino, Indian, Paki, Arabic and South Asian. Anyway, is it true? Are we that ugly or something? I hope its not because of culture because that only applies to some asians, usually FOBS or strictly traditional people. And she also told me most asian women (she has alot of asian female friends) in america don't want to date asian guys anymore? Some even seem self-hating and disgraced of their own race. I dont care if they date another because they like him, but hating your own race and acting accordingly is disgraceful and pitiful. I know east asians are like one of the smallest minorities in America, maybe thats why? Women, speak up?

No comments:

Post a Comment