Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this possible at all?

Since I was a little boy, I've loved mideval and middle age time periods. I really like the old sword and arrow combat, hunting, whatever. I've wondered if any places in the world exist as a self-sustaining mideval village(with the exception of electricity and sanitiziation), but have seached to no avail. I'm in a band, and I'm really into music, and have some songs out online (they're part of my ow project, and have nothing to do with the band). I thought if I had that break in my main and/or solo 'groups', I would eventually get enough money to buy a large farm and pasture property somewhere, and buy out neighboring land to build a settlement with things you would typically expect for a mideval village. It would be a REAL 'hamlet' and not a tourist attraction. Whoever would want to live in a peacful area could live there. Now, for education, I could organize a carpool or buy a bus to take the children to the closest school, considering how far it would be from one. I know how costly and time consuming it is

No comments:

Post a Comment