Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he still have feelings for me?

Me and this guy are great friends, we talk a lot at school and when we carpool to a competition. I could tell that he liked me because he would try to hold back a smile when I look at him and he teases me not in a hurtful way. His brother is more immature so I naturally talk to his brother more but hens very serious and stuff. I like him too. Then after school ended I still saw him a meets and practice And we carpooled a few times but he started to become more natural or calm when I'm around. I think that boys are more nervous around girls they like but they are just normal when they are just their friend. he started acting less nervous around me and we just talk like normal friends. I still have a crush on him but what's happening? Why is he acting different around me now and does he still like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment