Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Parents always disagreeing with me. help!!?

I was asking my parents why I couldn't drive to school because I hate waiting there for an hour and a half everyday because my school is so far from my house plus there isn't anyone who lives by me to carpool. He said no because we don't have money for insurance and that we can't afford it. I was telling him we would be saving money because I would he driving myself everyday and they wouldn't have.to trade. Plus he just sent my grandma $800 for her allowance when I only get like $20 a month. If we don't have money why is he always sending them money whenever they need it. Plus I asked my mom and she said we can't afford it either and then she just kept ranting on and on how unfortunate I am and how I'm never doing anything for them when I do everything they ask. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment