Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why doesnt he leave me alone now that he's done his damage. why does he not know how it hurts.....?

we dated for 7 months then he broke up with me, because 1) he didnt like my lifestyle (I have a nice one) 2) he thought my teen boys were spoiled (they are TEENS..he had a stepdaughter!!!) 3) he didnt like my insecurity issues (which, coming from a previously abusive and controlling relationship I acknowledged) and told him about and wanted to work with him on because I really wanted to work on our relationship). I also told him that money did definitely not buy me happiness but left me miserable, but he said he "didnt want that kind of lifestyle"!!! He decided he wanted none of it (except we had loads in common, got along great, the relationship was easy at the get go, and suffered a similar loss with someone we love and the sex was great!) and broke up with me. I was heartbroken. Since we still see each other and socialize together on a regular basis as we are on the same sports team, carpool together, its been really hard on me. He tells others we are still "good friends". It hurts me since I want more than being "friends" with him. I think he knows this since we have spoken about how hard the split was (his opinion). He told me he met someone who "he likes" (hurts me like hell!!) but still texts me regularly, even like he's chatting about everyday stuff! I do not want to hear of his love life and some woman he's meeting and getting it on with!! He gets critical of things I wear when they are relatively "revealing" (ie snug fitting exercise gear..that is meant to fit that way) and I get comments from other male members of our team. (he'll say things like "that shirt is so bright its blinding" etc) Guys, enlighten me. Why can he not see what its doing to me and why is he still treating me like crap, even though we are no longer together. I thought by dumping me would have made him happy enough. Do guys feel that they have to dig the knife in and then, for self-satisfaction, twist it just a little more????

No comments:

Post a Comment