Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do you think they could've made a better ending to Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan?

I definitely think so. I think my ending is the best. My ending is, Goku is badly beaten and has the other Z fighters fight Broly off while Goku tries to see the surpreme Kai to get potara ear rings and fuse with Vegeta to make eitther Gogeta or Vegito. And If I'm wrong if they do stay like that forever they must stay as Vegito/Gogeta for the remainder of the series. And they beat him with a Super Galick Gun,Super Kamehameha, or Kaioken10-20x attack. OR they can make it like how Son Goku defeated King Piccolo. Charging straight up at him with a punch or a kick and defeat Broly. It would be awesome if Vegtio/Gogeta went super saiyan 3 or 4! and beat Broly. And that's the final end to him. I like Second coming but Bio-Broly was a TOTAL DISGRACE! Broly really didn't deserve to come back through Genetic engineering. I thought it should be Bio-Raditz or Bio-Nappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment